It's Freaking Hot!

Usually, I'm one of those people who love the heat and can't wait to get out of the A/C and warm up. Heck, I even carry a sweater in the summer for when I go into restaurants.

Not today. The radio guy said it was only 106 out but I think he's a big, fat liar.

It is so freaking hot out...and in. I stopped off at the grocery store and to get gas on the way home from work. Big mistake. Most Arizonans know you shouldn't run errands until after 8 PM for fear of spontaneous combustion but I was out of wine. Clearly, I had no choice but to hit the store. By the time I got home, I was a ball of sweat.

It's not that I was overdressed. I had on a bra, underwear and a short one-piece dress. Really not a lot of clothes. When I got home, I dumped the dress and the bra and changed into a tank and shorts and put my hair up in quite the unattractive ponytail. And I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend...but I digress as I often do.

I'm still a sweatball.

Sugar Daddy doesn't allow the thermostat to go below 77 (and I think I'm pushing it even at that level) but somehow even at 77 it still seems much warmer than that. It probably doesn't help that I'm sitting on a leather couch (does sweat stain leather? Because, if it does, I am in sooo much trouble) with a laptop computer on my legs and sucking down wine, either.

I think I'm going to go stand in front of the open freezer for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020