Talladega!

The Cup race at Talladega was rained out yesterday. Bummer, because it was the first race I was going to get the watch live in weeks. I had it all set up to record today and was planning on avoiding all media until tonight when I could watch it.

However, a buddy at work suggested we go to lunch where they're showing the race. What a great idea! I had to blow off Sugar Daddy for lunch and he's going to hold it against me forever but it was worth it.

Jimmie won, Jimmie won, Jimmie won!

He made a great late pass and held on to the lead for the final lap. Ohmigosh, I was so tense, my heart was pounding and I was yelling (but trying not to) at the big screen. His win put him back on top of the standings, too, so it was just a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020