Book Review - For a Few Demons More

I had one of those great moments when I went to the library. I found the latest books from two series that I read.

Sweet!

I dove into Kim Harrison's new book, For a Few Demons More, as soon as I got home and finished it in one setting. The latest adventures of witch Rachel Morgan include making deals with demons (always scary), the release of her main vampire nemesis from prison, tracking a serial killer who's doing in female werewolves and, perhaps the scariest thing of all, having to wear a hideous bridesmaid dress. OK, the latter is clearly a girl thing.

Harrison did a good job of continuing Rachel's development as well as fleshing out further a few others of the gang. The story was intriguing and the end left us with a puzzle that calls for resolution.

It was a good addition to the series.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020