I Think This Makes Me a Dork

I logged some computer time last night updating the Parrot Grande registration process for this year. As part of that, I had to test out various event registration types and volunteer options.

When I'm just registering as one person, I generally just use Kathy for the first name and P as the last. Or, I'll use "test" in both fields.

If I'm testing registration for two people, though, I fill in real names (for the most part). Last night, I signed up as Kathy Pfister for person one and George Clooney as person two. Then, because I was getting confused at to what I had tested last, I switched over to Kathy Johnson and Jimmie Johnson. Jimmie and I ended up with badge names of Kathy's Boy and Jimmie's Girl, BTW.

I'm not sure why I felt compelled to use Jimmie's last name and not George's. I also have a test customer account at work under Jimmie's name with Kathy Johnson as a contact name. No George account, though. Guess it all just shows my not so secret true inner desires.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Washy Washy