Book Review - A Whole New Mind

A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel H. Pink



My review

rating: 3 of 5 stars

My big boss suggested I might like this book and he was right. It discusses the differences between Left Brain thinking (logical) and Right Brain thinking (creative) and how we need to use both sides to be successful.

It's especially relevant to computer geeks like me. Coding can be outsourced to the other side of the globe for cheap but design is still a creative process that is better done here. Same thing goes for lawyers and doctors - the ones who will thrive are the ones who are more creative and sensitive.

Interesting ideas with some good facts to back them up.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020