Book Review - Deal Breaker

Deal Breaker (Myron Bolitar, #1) Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The first book in this series and I loved it. Bolitar is a cool character but not perfect. His partner, Win, is a funny, psychopath. I'm adding the next few books to my library request list ASAP.

Bolitar is a former star athlete, FBI agent and lawyer now working as a sports agent. A sports agent who actually cares about his clients for more than their money. This book finds him investigating the disappearance of his latest big client's girlfriend who's presumed dead. Adding to the complications, the missing girl is the sister of Bolitar's former love.

Good book, some twists and I didn't see the end coming.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020