My Brain's Already on Vacation

Yep, I'm off on vacation again tomorrow. At least, my body is. My brain has apparently already started.

I was working on my Dell laptop for some club stuff and realized I needed a spreadsheet off my Mac. I usually keep everything in the clouds but I'd downloaded this one because I needed to work on it and wasn't sure I'd have internet where I was going to be. I never put it back in the clouds. Ugh.

So, I took the Mac out of its bag, started up Firefox, logged in to email then got distracted by my Inbox. I read and responded to some stuff then shut it down and put it back in its case.

Without ever sending myself the spreadsheet. Or, even better, just putting it back in the clouds.

It wasn't until I was back sitting down in front of the Dell that I realized it so I had to get up, get the Mac, repeat, repeat, repeat.

I remembered to get the spreadsheet that time so I got that going for me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020