Football Draft #2

Man, I'm exhausted. I just did my second (and last) draft of the year but this one was online. Ten teams did 17 picks in 90 minutes. That's just dang fast.

I was a homer on this one, I freely admit. The good thing is my home team is pretty damn good.

Here's my full team:

QB - Aaron Rodgers
QB - Matt Cassel
RB - Ryan Grant
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
RB - Jason Snelling
WR - Steve Smith (CAR)
WR - Steve Smith (NYG)
WR - Bernard Berrian
WR - Santonio Holmes
WR -Mario Manningham
TE - Brent Celek
TE -John Carson
K - Garrett Hartley
K - David Akers
DEF -Packers

I need all the injured dudes to get healthy and I need Green Bay to kick some ass but I feel good about my picks. It really went so fast that I didn't have a lot of time to think about my second options and my first ones got snagged right before me several times so it was stressful. This is the one I have money on and it's work buds so there's some extra pressure.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020