Book Review - Frostbitten

Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10)Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I missed this one when it came out but that's OK with Armstrong's books as she focuses each one on a different character. I didn't feel like I missed a chapter in the ongoing story at all.

This book finds the only female werewolf, Elena, looking for a mutt (non-Pack werewolf). The trail leads to Alaska where hubbie Clay joins her and mayhem ensues.

I like Armstrong's books a lot because, even though the story lines are paranormal, the characters deal with true life emotions and situations. Elena is one of my favorite characters as she's made the best out of a crappy beginning of her life while accepting that her early years will still affect her.

This is a good series that I don't see flagging at all. That makes me happy.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020