I'd Take A Personal Driver At Any Time

I met some friends after work last night at the Rock Bottom in Ahwatukee. That required a change in my usual freeway route and an earlier drive time.

Oy vey. The traffic sucked.

As I was trapped in my lane behind some yahoo who had to go 10 MPH below everyone else, I had a few thoughts.

1. I’m so glad I don’t live in SE Chandler anymore. I-10 is just as miserable to drive on as I remember.
2. I’m thankful they widened the 202 Red Mountain route. My normal drive home is a breeze.
3. Traffic issues are much more annoying when you know you have friends with beer waiting for you as opposed to a cat who wants to knock your wine glass over.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Any town with more than 3 stop lights is too big for me!

Bob from Livingston Montana (only has three stop lights)

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Washy Washy