Book Review - I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your NumberI've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I should not have started reading this at 10:30 at night. I finished it at 1:30 AM and it made for a very tough time getting out of bed when my alarm went off.

Kinsella has a pattern. Slightly unusual girl meets hot guy and complications and hijinks ensue. What made this book better than most of hers is the poignant relationship that she develops between the two main characters.

Poppy loses the heirloom engagement ring that her fiance gave her and, in the panic of trying to track it down, her phone is stolen. She finds a discarded phone that was dumped by the departing Personal Assistant of businessman Sam Roxton. She talks Sam into letting her use the phone until she finds her ring and promises to forward all of his messages to him. Of course, she does more than that and starts responding to his emails which doesn't go over so well with Sam.

There's some intrigue and some character building and a very sweet love story in this book. I quite enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020