Book Review - Torment

Torment (Fallen, #2)Torment by Lauren Kate
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Second in the series and I think I'm too old for it. This is a teen fiction book and it has some of those Twilight elements that annoy me. Young girl think guy is her soulmate even though she doesn't know him, has other great boy interested in her, etc.

That said, the story is at least continuing. Luce is hiding out at another school for angel/demons while Daniel and Cam try to protect her from the Outcast angels. She doesn't make it easy as she keeps leaving the school to investigate her past lives. Several new characters and Luce finally starts taking matters into her own hands. I have the third book on hold at the library and am intrigued at how the End Times all play out.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020