This Ticked Me Off

Check out this article, titled "2 GOP hopefuls remark on Napolitano's personal life".

Republican hopefuls for the Governor's office, Gary Tupper and Mike Harris, both made comments about the fact that Governor Janet Napolitano has never been married nor had kids which, in their world, apparently makes her less qualified to be Governor and make decisions about programs for children.

What utter bullshit.

I've never been married but I have a kid. I don't think I'd be a better Governor, though.

In my opinion, their comments were not so subtle hints that she's a lesbian. I have no idea if she is or isn't and it frakking doesn't matter. What does matter is whether you support her platform and believe that she's competent. If you don't, that's fine. But to say she can't have good, informed positions on topics because of her marital status is nonsense.

Those guys are pathetic.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020