The Fall Lineup

It's pretty eerie at my house. I have zero shows to watch on my DVR. Yep, somehow through some major couch time, I've completely caught up on my TV viewing. Considering that a few weeks ago, I had the dang thing almost filled that's some accomplishment (sad as that may be).

What have I been watching?

Returning entries:
Poker, poker and more poker
Boston Legal
Dr. Who
Battlestar Galactica
Desperate Housewives
Bones
My Name is Earl
Lost

And, new to the lineup:
Heroes
Kidnapped
Vanished
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
30 Rock
Friday Night Lights

Here's my take on the newbies.

Heroes: Best new show on TV! Frakking awesome!

Kidnapped: Great actors (Dana Delaney, Jeremy Sisto, Delroy Lindo, Timothy Hutton (still hot)) and the storyline still has me intrigued.

Vanished: I'm still watching even though I think it's turning into the DaVinci Code. Sugar Daddy is about ready to give up on it, though. There are too many annoying characters so the storyline needs to keep me interested or I'll be dropping it. That assumes that it doesn't get canceled first.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: Love it! Witty, liberal preachiness (so, of course, I love that) and well developed characters. Perry and Weber are fantastic.

30 Rock: Pretty dang funny and completely different than Studio 60 even though they're both about sketch comedy programs. Though Adam Baldwin steals the show, some of the supporting cast is quite appealing, too.

Friday Night Lights: Praise be, the network ordered a full season (ditto for Studio 60). Realistic, gritty and manages to show the absolute mania for high school football in West Texas without making the people look like stereotypical rednecks. Great acting, too.

So, what have you been watching?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020