Completely Indifferent

I grew up in the the big Lakers versus Celtics era. It was that time that made me hate both teams. Same thing with the Dodgers and the Yankees. It was so tiring seeing the same teams year after year. Though, I have to admit that there were some great games and it was a time of great teamwork led by some very talented stars.

I got stuck late at work tonight and the first game of the NBA finals was in the third quarter by the time I turned it on. I watched about 2 plays then realized about 10 minutes later that I wasn't paying the slightest attention to the game and was totally focused on my laptop.

A quick gander through the TV guide showed that The Princess Bride was on AMC. Score! Much more entertaining than basketball and a true classic. I have no idea how many times I've seen it but I have no doubt I'll watch it dozens of times more.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020