Book Review - New Moon

New Moon (Twilight Series, Book 2) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars

More teen melodrama as Bella suffers a breakdown after Edward leaves her, becomes best friends with Jacob (who has issues of his own), gets threatened by various vamps and hurts herself. A lot on the latter. Even I'm not as accident prone as she is.

I found I actually related to the drama this time. Having had my heart shattered (only once, fortunately), I thought the description of how Bella dealt (or didn't deal) with it all was believable and understandable.

I'm looking forward to the next book to see how the relationships work out now that Edward and Jacob are enemies (of a sort).


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020