Busy Butterfly

I have to miss boy poker tonight. I'm going to be at our CEO's house helping with cooking a pig and other meats for tomorrow's holiday party. Yes, we do our holiday party in November with the thought that people are less busy and therefore more likely to attend.

I won't be going to the party, though, because we have a club event tomorrow night at the same time. I tried to talk my driver into making a stop at the party first for dinner but the thought of having to talk to my co-workers did not appeal at all.

I want to go to the club event tomorrow because I'm missing the one on Sunday for chick poker. And, I want to watch Jimmie win the Championship.

I need more hours in the day and more days in the week to meet all of my social obligations.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Washy Washy