Maybe Now You'll Believe Me

I get a lot of crap about how I let my cat be a demon kitty. "You should get a spray bottle and squirt George every time she does something naughty" is a common piece of advice. Yeah, the thing is that water doesn't seem to bother her a bit.

Point of evidence: she jumped up on the bathroom counter tonight and draped her tail in the sink. I washed my hands and, in doing so, thoroughly drenched her tail and most of her butt.

Did she move or squawk or even give me a dirty look?

Nope.

She waited until I turned off the light and left the bathroom before she even jumped down. Then, she spent about 15 seconds on a quick grooming of her hindquarters before she was back to trying to crawl all over me.

That water thing just doesn't work.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020