Rock On

I often say (only somewhat tongue in cheek) that technology is evil. It is when it doesn’t work, that’s for sure. However, I am currently in love with a certain piece of technology. No, not my Mac nor my Elph nor my Droid. It’s my DVR.

Between traveling and trying to read an insane number of books this month, I’d fallen way behind on my TV shows. Thanks to my DVR and fast forward, I was able to watch oodles of shows last night and still get to bed on time.

The list:
1 episode of Castle (Lyle Lovett!)
2 episodes of Bones (yay, no Hannah to speak of)
1 episode of Raising Hope (great show that everyone should be watching)
1 episode of Fringe (OMG, it is getting soooo good. Too bad they’re going to kill it by moving it to Friday nights)
1 episode of The Big Bang Theory (the kiss was frakking hilarious!)

That’s five hours of programming and I chunked through it in closer to four. Sweet.

Tonight will be more of the same. I’m hoping to get caught up on Lie To Me, Chuck and Terriers (another great show people should be watching).

I know, my life is so not thrilling right now that my DVR makes my heart go pitter-patter. Yay, me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020