What Is This Situation?

I don't have Parrot Head duties, my DVR is empty, my house is clean (as it will ever get), laundry and dishes are done and I got home from work before 7. Is this opening in my schedule that thing they call "free time"? (Whomever "they" are.)

I thought free time was a myth. Like unicorns and rational Republican Presidential candidates. But, it's apparently real and I'm experiencing it.

It does seem somewhat familiar like perhaps something from my distant past. Very distant past. I'm going to enjoy it because it just can't last. I still have a lot of work hours ahead of me before vacation and then vacation (which includes no free time at all) and then lots of work hours to make up for my vacation.

But, in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine, read a book and relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020