One Job Requirement I Couldn't Meet

I had to work from home this morning because I was waiting for my A/C guy to come out. I sat at my dining room table with my laptop and remoted in to my work machine. I could pretty much do anything I needed to: email, work on documents, etc.

I hated it.

Within the first 30 minutes, I was feeling lonely. Within the first hour, I was bored and roped one of my buds into an IM convo just to have some human contact.

Job I can't ever have: hermit. (It's a real job, honest).

Job requirement I can't meet: working from home.

I needs me the people! Even if it's just to say "Hi" or have a quick chat about something, anything. It's kinda funny because I can sit in my office for hours and not talk to anyone but the thought of being home and not being able to talk to anyone just gives me the willies.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020