George is not looking good...

When I went to feed George tonight, he didn't swim up to the top of the tank for his worms like he usually does. As a matter of fact, he was down at the bottom of the tank with his head facing the rocks and just sort of lying there. I tapped the side of the tank which startled him and he swam around a little. But, it was more like floundering on his side than swimming.

I called Sugar Daddy and told him, "I think George is dying." He asked if he went after his food at all and, when I told him no, said "That's not good." We both know what a big piggy eater George is.

SD then suggested maybe he just has a cold or is moping (which he is prone to do).

I hope so. I looked up Betta's life spans and it's 3 to 5 years. I've only had George since July.

I freshened up his water and dropped some more food in for him. Hopefully, he perks up by morning.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal