(Too?) Busy Bee

Well, I did it to myself again. A weekend went by with no rest for the (wannabe) wicked and (literally) weary.

Friday, I went with the boys after work and split a pitcher of beer then went home to host my Euchre Tourney.

Saturday, I went in to work for a few hours then worked from home before leaving for a house concert at 5:30, getting home after midnight.

Sunday, I spent several hours planning our cruise stuff at the Babes' house before heading to Avondale (30ish mile drive) for dinner, getting home after 9 PM.

Today, full day at work followed by shopping trips to Wally World and Home Depot then Book Club, getting home after 9 PM again.

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. In theory, a relaxing day on the weekend sounds great and, on every Monday, I think I'm going to be able to have one that coming weekend. By Friday, however, the calendar is chock full and I end up being at home just long enough to sleep, shower and feed George (if he's lucky).

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal