There's Only One Thing Wrong With Miller Lite

I stumbled into the kitchen around 7 AM yesterday and reached into the fridge for my caffeine drink of choice, Diet Pepsi. I popped it open as I headed back to my room to read the paper, taking a sip as I did so.

Not so much Diet Pepsi in the can but Miller Lite.

Now the dilemma. If it had been a work day, the beer would have been down the sink without question. But, it was Saturday, and it's not like I haven't had beer at 7 AM ever before in my life and it is a sin to waste alcohol. I thought about it for a few seconds then dumped it anyway. Somehow a beer that early when you're not on vacation smacks of desperate alcoholic.

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've confused the blue can of Miller Lite with the blue can of Diet Pepsi. Which is why there's one thing wrong with Miller Lite. They need to put a warning or stamp on the top of the can to protect me from wasting beer.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020