Book Review - Divine by Blood

Divine By Blood (Partholon, #3)Divine By Blood by P.C. Cast

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Of the three books I read in this series, I liked this one the least. It was still interesting but Morrigan, the main character, was such a spoiled, angry brat for most of the book that I didn't like her at all.

Morrigan finds out she's the daughter of a god's chosen one and that she's not really of Earth. She gets sent to Partholon through a violent incident and discovers she's really the chosen one of a god in spite of her heritage. Yet, that doesn't seem to make her happy even when she hooks up with a hottie dude.

The last part of the book made Morrigan much more sympathetic and I enjoyed the conclusion. I think my less liking of this book was because I really liked Shannon, the heroine of the first two books, much more than Morrigan. Still a good read and I liked the world P.C. Cast created.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020