Getting To Know Each Other

We had a birthday celebration at work yesterday. Usually, we play some sort of game and we take turns planning the event. The guy in charge this time brought in cards from a game called Loaded Questions. How it worked was that one person picked a question to ask everyone who wrote down their answers. Then, the asker had to guess which response belonged to which person.

It was quite interesting and we learned some stuff about each other. I love that.

One question was, If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?

There were three 9-11 answers, WWII, Hurricane Katrina, Hitler, Iraq, the repeal of Prohibition (a completely facetious answer since it came from my Rock Bottom buddy) and George Bush. I wish I had thought of the latter - I went with Hitler. Sugar Daddy's answer was "nothing should be changed". That led to a short discussion about not stepping on the butterfly.

Another question was, If you could be the CEO of any company, what would it be?

Being a bunch of IT Geeks, it was no surprise that we had three Apples, a Microsoft, an Intel, a Motorola and a Google in our answers. We also had Playboy and "the company that bottles Smirnoff Vodka". The joke was that I would go for Miller Brewing Co. but Sugar Daddy pegged my answer right away when the moderator announced Red Cross. It's a karma thing...I support the sin companies so I need to balance it out by doing good.

Yet another question that Sugar Daddy knew my answer on without a doubt (I even told him ahead of time he would get it was, "You've just gotten a major talk show, who is your first guest?

Two geeks went with Steve Jobs. We also had Steve Martin, Anthony Robbins, Derek Jeter, Al Gore, Will Smith and Oprah as answers. Can you guess which one was mine?

Al, of course! I love the guy - what can I say? I'd vote for him again.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020