On The DL

I know posting's been light lately...here's why.

Last week, we had folks in from the company we just bought for meetings. They were very productive meetings but there were lots of late nights at work getting ready and trying to catch up on stuff that got ignored while we were meeting.

Then on Friday, I went down with a bug. Down pretty hard, too. I felt like crap for about 48 hours. Here's how bad it was...I didn't even turn on my computer the whole time! That's got to be a record.

At least it didn't hit me until after our annual spring training game. I did manage to sneak out early with some of the boys to catch a game. Though, it wasn't my whole boy gang. One of them apparently thought it was more important to go on a business trip than to go a game with the Princess. Despite the fact that the Princess made the plans for everyone weeks ago.

He will pay, oh yes, he will.

I feel a lot sharper today, and more voluble, so I hope to get back to my usual posting (blathering) pace.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020