Cats In The Bedroom

We had a group of cat owners/servants gathered yesterday and the discussion turned to whether their cats were allowed in their bedrooms. Two didn't because of allergies, two did.

Of course, I allow George in my bedroom. One of the reasons I got a cat in the first place was to have a snuggle buddy. The fact that she sometimes chooses to sleep on my feet and I choose not to move all night so she's not disturbed is my problem.

Good morning! Now, pet me.
When I wake up each morning, I just have to tap a few times on my chest and I get a purring furball laying on me and wanting to wake me up fully with kitty kisses while I scratch her ears. That's awesome. What's less awesome is when I don't really want to be awake but I get a purring furball patting me on the face so that I'll lift up the covers for her so she can curl up next to me and be petted. Because she demands the petting.

But, there's one overriding reason I let her in to my bedroom. Because, based on her hysterical behavior when there's a door closed in the house with us on separate sides, THE WORLD WILL END if that door isn't opened immediately.

You're welcome, world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020