Book Review - Textual Relations

Textual RelationsTextual Relations by Jamie Lee Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I actually purchased this for my Kindle after reading the first book in the series that was free. Just like drugs...

Mimi comes into work and finds an ugly parental situation. Her partner Jackie suspects her tween daughter is hiding something boy-related so confiscated all of her electronic devices. Jackie was right to be worried, her daughter was sexting with a pedophile. The search for the pedophile turns into a murder and kidnapping investigation.

I like these characters a lot. Mimi is cool, Charles is awesome and Nick the detective/former boyfriend is showing some layers. I'll probably buy the next book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020