Personality In Pictures?

I've been scouring my digital photos trying to find something to match some of the more obscure Photo A Day themes from Fat Mum Slim and it has been a delightful trip down multiple memory lanes. I've shared some of the "oldies" on Facebook and I think my peeps have enjoyed that.

The following three pictures called out to me for a story, not just a picture post, though.

Two of my Iowan friends and I spent a short period of time in Milwaukee back in June of 2011. We roamed the city for a night and day before meeting up with more friends to see Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley.

So. Much. Fun.

We visited the Bronze Fonz statue and each posed for a picture with it. I wonder if our poses say anything about our personalities?

I'm just a hugger.
(I'm actually not a hugger, alcohol was involved.)

Pete is too cool for school.

Dawnie is, well, Dawnie.
When it comes to counting my blessings, having great friends like these two ladies is very, very high on my list. 

Can't wait until our next adventure. Will it involve molesting statues? One never can tell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020