Doh!

I don't remember if I wrote about the BevMo! incident before so I'll potentially repeat myself. I was walking out of the 5 Cent sale with an overflowing case of wine when I ran into a guy from work in the parking lot.

I barely know him. He was carrying out one bottle. I must have had 20.

What could I do but say, "I really like wine."

I'm guessing he may have mentioned it at work but probably only once.

Tonight, I had to hit the store for Parrot Grande. I was shopping for myself and some friends flying in from Utah for drinks to keep in our rooms. I had an overflowing cart of Miller Lite, Corona, Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke. Oh, and six limes. That's it, no other grocery items.

Of course, I had to run into another guy from work. Literally. He backed into me.

He was getting healthy, actual groceries.

Now, this guy is the type who will tell everyone for the next five years how I'm a raging alcoholic so I got that going for me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020