Book Review - Drink Deep

Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5)Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really enjoying this series.

Merit is trying to get over Ethan when a series of mystical events start plaguing Chicago. The general public blames vampires. The GP (vampire authority) is investigating Merit's vampire house as to its worthiness and restricting their involvement in solving the puzzle. Also, there's a new mayor in town who is using supernaturals as a platform to higher political office (hmmm, sounds like AZ and some politicians' stands on immigration).

I like the characters in here and I really like that Merit may whine a bit but then she bites the bullet and faces issues head on.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020