Where In The World Is Kathy?

I don't know why I think I'll get back to regular posting on this blog when I can't seem to stay home for more than a few days in a row.

Here's my recent travel:

7/27 - 8/6 Tour of my Wisconsin Homeland with my parents.

8/6 - 8/10 Calgary for work.

8/17 - 8/19 California for a Disneyland visit.

8/23 - 8/26 Minnesota for a Parrot Head event.

8/31 - 9/2 Litchfield Park, AZ for our local Parrot Head event.

Add in a few sick days, two football drafts, book club, poker, the planning for our local event and a few other Parrot Head events and there was barely time to sleep. Certainly no time to clean as is clearly evident to the trusted few I've let enter my hovel.

The good news is that I'm not on the road again for almost two months. The bad news is that I have to shovel out the hovel because I'm hosting book club this month. OK, I guess that should count as good news, too. It's way overdue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020