Definitely Not My Price Point

I booked my ticket to Key West months ago because I got a screaming deal. I was originally scheduled to get there at 8:30 PM which is perfect for closing out the evening at Margaritaville with the Boat Drunks.

For a while, it seemed like I was getting an itinerary change every 3 days and they were small changes so I stopped looking at them. Those one or two minute changes eventually led to my flight being scheduled to get in at 9:29 PM. Kinda late.

So, I decided to see if I could change my flight to get in earlier. While I was selecting different options, I was mentally trying to decide what my price point for the change was. Would it be worth $100 to get in during the afternoon? $150? $200?

My first scheduling change option got me in around 5 PM. That sounded pretty good so I hit the Calculate New Rate button.

The cost? $1500!

Whatever my price point might have been, it wasn't even close to $1500. And, there were no cheaper options.

I hope my friends are all somewhat sober by the time I get there...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020