Book Review - Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, I had to read this since everyone else is. Yep, reads like Twilight fan fiction all right. Innocent heroine stalked by older, very experienced male with instant love based on nothing more than pheromones. Or, in this case, how a dude looks in grey pants and how a girl bites her lip.

I didn't think the writing was great and the emails as exposition device was lazy.

However, I have to give it up to James on the sex scenes. They are well worth the rest of the book. Man, smoking hot. I think every dude with a lady should be looking for some tips there.

I'll probably read the next two books and feel ashamed of myself that I fell into the hype just as I did when I finished the third Twilight book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020