A Trip to Cheuvront's

Some companions and I enjoyed a lovely Sunday afternoon visit at Cheuvront's in downtown Phoenix. They had Happy Hour pricing on some items: 25% off wine and $5 special Mojitos and Martinis. Of course, I had wine and it was lovely but two of my friends tried the Mojitos and liked them very much.

We stayed for dinner and the food was great. One companion and I split the Prosciutto Fig Tart appetizer(Prosciutto, Mascarpone and Fresh Fig Wrapped in a Puff Pastry
Topped with a Honey Balsamic Drizzle), Chicken entrĂ©e (Parmesan Crusted Breast of Chicken with Housemade Gnocci, Wilted Arugula and Served with a Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc) and Pumpkin Bread Pudding for dessert. There was plenty of food for both of us. The fig was great and the chicken was awesome – really moist and flavorful. I've had their bread pudding a few times and am never disappointed in it. Yummers.

The others in my party partook of Housemade Sizzled Gnocchi (Sizzled Gnocchi with Butternut Squash, Arugula, a Sage Brown Butter and Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano), Marguerite Pizza (Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Zesty Tomato Sauce, Fresh Basil and Fresh Mozzarella Cheese) and a dessert that I can't recall but that they really enjoyed.

Cheuvront's has a great atmosphere that's sophisticated without being snobby. Our waiter, Jeremiah, was attentive and knowledgeable. And, it's right off the light rail so very convenient.

All in all, a very nice evening at a place that I know we'll return to again and again.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020