Book Review - Bare Bones

Bare Bones (Temperance Brennan, #6) Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh, that Reichs! I tore in to this one because I wanted to know who Brennan decided to hook up with in the last book. It took almost 70 pages to find out. Grrrr.

Brennan's vacation plans are put on hold when she gets involved with several investigations. A small plane crash, a burned newborn and some bags of bones that yield a surprise or two.

As in her other books, Reichs educates as well as entertains.

One quibble, though. Brennan gets in to impossible situations then fade to black and we're left with an exposition from a point forward on how she got out. I'd like to read the actual action.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020