Book Review - Grave Secrets

Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5) Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brennan goes to Guatemala to help identify the remains of people who were "disappeared" by the then military. While there, she gets involved in the search for four missing teenage girls. She also meets a hottie Guatemalan detective...who happens to know hottie Canadian detective, Andrew Ryan. It's apparently a small cop world.

What I enjoy about Reichs' books is that she educates about social, political and ecological issues while telling a damn fine mystery. I feel like I'm learning while enjoying the story.

Good thing I had the next one in the series in hand when this finished as Brennan finally (finally!) decides to do something about her romantic life but we're left hanging on the identity of the dude.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020