Another Blowout

I'm ignoring all the talk about how I'll die from the alleged formaldehyde that's in the Brazilian Blowout formula.

Why?

Because not only was I told I have the perfect hair for the treatment tonight, another woman in the salon asked me to show her my bangs and then asked to touch my hair after I got my second Blowout. She then told her stylist she wanted her bangs cut like mine because they look so great. NO ONE has ever wanted to mimic my hair in my lifetime.

Oh, and she said that my hair felt fantastic.

It was a great social and financial night at the salon, too. I got the Blowout on a Living Social deal for $140. That's a steal. When I got there, they offered me a beverage, "Iced tea, lemonade, water, wine..." Wine, please! I had only one glass but it was nice. My stylist and I talked about celebrity gossip (have you heard the latest Charlie Sheen story!?!?) then chatted about our travels to our respective homelands and Florida. Oh, and we talked about our lush habits, too. Turns out, we are both a bit Irish. There was also some talk about men.

My hair feels and looks great. I'm really curious to see how it holds up to the Florida humidity next week. I don't think I can go back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020