Fantasy Football Update - Week 3 and 4

OK, I just couldn't stomach writing about last week until now. Monday Night Football probably gave me an ulcer for life. Not only were my Packers self-destructing to the Bears (the Bears!), I was both starting and playing against the same players in Fantasy Football. The main one being Aaron Rodgers.

In the end, I would have been OK with the fantasy loss if Rodgers and company had come back to win the game but I ended up with a 2 point victory. Which is good since it put me at 3-0 and firmly in first place in my division. I didn't fare as well in my other league where I split the games.

This week, the club league looked just brutal in projections and it turned out to be so. I played against Arian Foster, Maurice Jones-Drew, Rashard Mendenhall and Zach Miller. I don't want to actually do the math but I think any combination of the three could of beat me.

OK, I did the math and as long as Foster was one of the three, I was sunk.

The good news is that in my work league, I won both games handily. That puts me at 4-4 there which actually doesn't suck. The other good news is that the people who needed to win in the club league did so I'm still a game ahead of my division opponents.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020