Book Review - I'm the Vampire, That's Why

I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Broken Heart Vampires, #1)I'm the Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While this book follows a common theme in these para-normal books (woman gets turned into vampire/werewolf/discovers super powers and meets hottie male), the humor of the main character and the addition of Irish Sidhe folklore made this a really fun read. Yes, there was the usual "no one tells me the new rules" and "stop being so possessive of me, hottie dude" that seems to be in a lot of para-normal romances. But, the author gives us lots of "wink, wink, I know this is ridiculous but isn't it fun?" moments that made it enjoyable. Oh, and the hot sex scenes didn't hurt, either.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020