Book Review - 206 Bones

206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12)206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really liked this one. Tempe is anonymously accused of incompetence in the investigation of a dead heiress. The atmosphere at the lab in Montreal is poisonous and there may be a serial killer targeting elderly women. Oh, and her new neighbor hates her cat.

Lots of stuff going on in this one and I thought it was very clever how the story starts out with Tempe bound and trapped in the dark then switches back and forth between recounting the events up to that point with her attempts to free herself.

One more book to go then I'm caught up and will have to wait for the next book to be published. I hate when that happens.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020