This Can't Be Healthy

The Rocket Scientist turned on the TV for some football watching this morning. He asked me my preference of KC vs. Oakland or Detroit vs. Minnesota. I said I didn't care either way because I have big Pick 'Em points on both games so I was interested in both.

I should have picked the first game.

He stuck with the second one and they showed the coin toss. As soon as I saw the smug face of He Who Is Dead To Me, I involuntarily said, "I frakking hate that guy." No thought to it, it was completely instinctive.

Seriously, I'm not a hater and I've never even met the man so why do I react so strongly? It's not like I considered him a hero because playing professional sports doesn't automatically elevate you to her status. That has to be earned.

I guess I just need to do some deep breathing, meditate on thoughts of puppies and kitties and let it go.

Or, he could just retire for good and never be heard from again. That would work, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020