I'd Take A Personal Driver At Any Time

I met some friends after work last night at the Rock Bottom in Ahwatukee. That required a change in my usual freeway route and an earlier drive time.

Oy vey. The traffic sucked.

As I was trapped in my lane behind some yahoo who had to go 10 MPH below everyone else, I had a few thoughts.

1. I’m so glad I don’t live in SE Chandler anymore. I-10 is just as miserable to drive on as I remember.
2. I’m thankful they widened the 202 Red Mountain route. My normal drive home is a breeze.
3. Traffic issues are much more annoying when you know you have friends with beer waiting for you as opposed to a cat who wants to knock your wine glass over.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Any town with more than 3 stop lights is too big for me!

Bob from Livingston Montana (only has three stop lights)

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020