Fantasy Football Update - The End

I was down to just my Pick 'Em leagues and things went swimmingly. I managed to score more points this week in the club league than Dave (we were tied for points but he had more correct picks) so I won it on points. I almost feel bad for taking the championship away from The Rocket Scientist who won last year. However, he wasn't as good, or maybe lucky, this year so I'm sure he's happy that I won.

With a one point lead in holding the last money spot in my work league, it was a very stressful week to pick. I was very nervous! I did pretty well, no thanks to New Orleans, so I gained a little ground and made the dough. Seven more points in the season and I would have finished in second place. I blame the stupid Cowboys for their loss to Arizona last week for that. I hate the Cowboys. But, not in the visceral way that I hate He Who Is Dead To Me.

It was fun but it feels great to be able to just kick back and enjoy the playoffs. Hopefully, my Packers can make a run for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020