Flight Wish

A friend of mine posted on Facebook, "Just got my new passport, and I have a tremendous urge to flee the country.


I can completely relate. It's probably not a good thing that I always have my passport with me because Mexico is a quick drive away and I know I can always find a friend down there to crash with.


It was so beautiful today when I left for work. A perfect day for a road trip. As I was driving to the office, I looked down at my control panel to see that my full tank of gas was projected to take me 370 miles. That's city driving, I could get even further on the highway.

Do you know how hard it was to not turn around and head for the border?

Damn hard.

Oh, yeah, the alternative title to this post could have been, "Work Still Sucks", in case you didn't get the subtext.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020