The Madness Needs To Stop Soon

Sugar Daddy and I are pretty much worn out from work. I did have a weekend in Laughlin but, since they called me on both Thursday and Friday, it didn't feel like much of a break. SD went to Prescott last weekend and they tried to call him while he was gone, too.

Yesterday was 15 hours, 10 today and we're back in tomorrow at 6:30 AM. Thank God I'm going to Mexico this weekend.

SD and I have been talking about all the stuff we're not getting done. Laundry, grocery shopping, TV (that's a big one for us) and bill paying were all on the top of the list. SD had been throwing his mail into his backseat. He finally got through it all yesterday and got his bills taken care of.

I came home tonight and realized I had several bills that I needed to mail before I leave. I was getting them ready when it hit me:

My car registration was due last month.

Crikey!

I've been driving around with expired tags. How stupid is that?

I paid it online tonight so I'm good but I feel pretty dumb that I forgot all about it.

There is hope, though, that we'll be back to reasonable hours soon. Soon being a couple more weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020