Music Binge

While I was waiting for Shorty to get my new flat panel TV, I started browsing the CD section of the store. I knew I wanted to get Gretchen Wilson's latest CD but then I just started collecting discs off the shelves.

When I checked out (Shorty offered to buy but I told him I would pay for them - nice of me to save him $100 when he was shelling out nearly $700 on me), the clerk said, "This is a pretty mixed selection but I like it." So, I got that going for me.

Here's what I got:

Gretchen Wilson - One Of The Boys (Not as interesting as I had hoped it would be.)

Aaron Neville - Bring It On Home...The Soul Classics

Jimmy Buffett - There's Nothing Soft About Hard Times (yes, there are Buffett discs I don't already own. This looks like a new mix of oldies on two discs.)

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over (this purchase was inspired by my recent Mexico weekend where we listened to the Eagles)

Genesis - Platinum Collection (3 disc set - I've since learned that one disc of Genesis is enough for one listening session. Any more and I'm soooo bored.)

REO Speedwagon - Find Your Own Way Home and Hi Infidelity - Then Again Live (also came with a DVD)

While I got plenty of new iPod selections to drown out my co-workers, I'm still in the buying mood. I have some rewards from work that I'm going to turn into an Amazon gift certificate and buy more stuff.

I still have 21G on the iPod and I'm not going to be satisfied until I fill it up.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020