Frakking Electric!

So, I was sitting at home last night doing pretty much the usual stuff. Watching TV, emailing and IMing...all activities that do require electricity.

At 8:22, the lights went out.

This is at least the fourth time now since Oct. 10 when this all first started. And, it's starting to piss me off.

Fortunately, The Rocket Scientist took pity on me (again) and invited me over to his place to wait out the outage and watch the end of the Philadelphia-New England game. By the end of the game, my check to see if my answering machine was back up showed that the power was back on. It was out for about an hour and 10 minutes.

Today, I called Salt River Project to ask if there were any plans to address the ongoing issue. What I got was a "Well, these things happen" and a promise to mail me the outage history since September for my place.

I guess I'm going to have to diagnose the issue for them.

The biggest bummer was that I only recorded 22 minutes of Desperate Housewives so I'm going to have to watch the rest of it online.

The bonus is I got to spend some quality time with The Rocket Scientist's cat which made me feel better about not bringing that other kitty home. His cat is super friendly and actually likes me. I really don't think that other cat felt any affection for me at all.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020