Yikes!

Yes, it's another Facebook story...

So, they have this sidebar called "People You May Know" on Facebook and often there's a reason like "You and person X both went to Coronado High School". Sometimes, I recognize the name and sometimes not. It's especially hard if women don't list their married names to know if you knew the person even though there is a picture.

Tonight, I saw someone that had that message and clicked on her name to see if I really knew her. I don't but she graduated two years ahead of me and we do have a mutual FB friend.

The killer?

She listed FIRST under her hobbies "My Grand kids."

Wha...? That just ain't right. I am so NOT old enough to have Grand kids as a hobby and no one that I could possibly know from High School should be the same!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020